• WHERE: All camps are held at Decatur Community Players, 141-B Sams Street, Decatur, GA 30030.
• WHEN: Camps are daily from 9 am – 4 pm, Mon-Fri. NEW - before (8am-9am) and after care (4-6pm) now available.
• WHO: Camps are open to Children aged 5-15, unless otherwise noted.
• COST: All camps are $350 per week. Before care - 8-9am, Mon-Fri, $25 per week. After care 4-day option - 4-6pm, Mon-Thurs, $40 per week. After care 5-day option - 4-6pm on Mon-Fri, $50 per week.
• LUNCH: Campers need to bring a sack lunch, water bottle and snack every day. Please have your child’s name on his/her water bottle and lunch box. Weather permitting, we will eat lunch in the playground adjacent to our parking lot.
• ATTENDANCE: It’s important that campers are here every day and arrive on time. If a child needs to miss a class or will be late, please let us know in advance via phone or text. If a child misses a day of camp, tuition will not be prorated.
Early Bird Registration - Dec 30 - Jan 15 - 10% discount! Can not be combined with any other discounts.
Full prices are listed above. Discounted prices are shown in the descriptions below.
A week of celebrating a healthy vocal instrument for aspiring young singers. Campers listen to and perform with each other while learning proper vocal techniques and excersizes. Show for family and friends on Friday at 2:00.
A musical in a week featuring Frozen! We start from ground zero on Monday and by Friday have a full production, with cast, costumes, and choreography, performed for family and friends on Friday at 2:00pm.
Social distance acting. Students learn how to use their own body in different ways to communicate feelings while staying apart. We'll be setting up scenes to allow understanding of spacial awareness. Simplistic movements and fun theater games that help us tell our story.
We will take scenes from the iconic story and work through them with memorization techniques, movement and levels, costuming, and text breakdown. Performance for family and friends on Friday at 2:00pm
Campers work in groups to build a short musical from the ground up. Each group works together to write, direct, choreograph, create costumes and perform their original musical play for family and friends on Friday at 3:00pm.
A musical in a week featuring School House Rock! We start from ground zero on Monday and by Friday have a full production, with cast, costumes, and choreography, performed for family and friends on Friday at 2:00pm.
This camp focuses on improv basics and performance games with an emphasis on listening, teamwork, and support. Improve your acting skills and have fun! Improv show for family and friends on Fri at 3:00pm
Do you like singing? Dancing? Playing an instrument? Magic tricks? Telling jokes? Now's your chance to take it to the stage! Don’t know where to start? No problem! During Talent Show Camp, we spend the day helping your children develop or improve an act to get it ready for the stage. Talent Show for family and friends on Friday at 2:00 PM.