• WHERE: All camps are held at Decatur Community Players, 141-B Sams Street, Decatur, GA 30030.
• WHEN: Camps are daily from 9 am – 4 pm, Mon-Fri. Currently, before and after care not available. We will notify registrants if it becomes available.
• WHO: Camps are open to Children aged 5-15, unless otherwise noted.
• COST: All camps are $425 per week.
• LUNCH: Campers need to bring a sack lunch, water bottle and snack every day. Please have your child’s name on his/her water bottle and lunch box. Weather permitting, we will eat lunch in the playground adjacent to our parking lot.
• ATTENDANCE: It’s important that campers are here every day and arrive on time. If a child needs to miss a class or will be late, please let us know in advance via phone or text. If a child misses a day of camp, tuition will not be prorated.
Temperature checks, masks and social distancing measures will be in place if necessary due to Covid-19.
A week of celebrating a healthy vocal instrument for aspiring young singers. Campers listen to and perform with each other while learning proper vocal techniques and excersizes. Show for family and friends on Friday at 2:00 (may be a video performance)
A musical in a week featuring Lion King, Jr! Learn a complete musical in a week from casting to choreography, lines and music! Sign up for Lion King Behind the Scenes and get the full experience. Performance for family and friends on Friday at 2:00pm (may be a video performance).
Every actor needs to do the work behind the scenes. Join us for a week of set building, costume design, puppet making, and mask work to prep for the Lion King Jr. show the following week. Sign up for both weeks and really get into both sides of the show!
Campers work in groups to build a short musical from the ground up. Each group works together to write, direct, choreograph, create costumes and perform their original musical play for family and friends on Friday at 3:00pm. )May be a video performance)
This camp focuses on improv basics and performance games with an emphasis on listening, teamwork, and support. Improve your acting skills and have fun! Improv show for family and friends on Fri at 3:00pm (may be a video performance).
Join us for fun Christmas skits, Christmas crafts, and the warm hearted feel of the season! Think Elf the Musical!