REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1) In accepting your online registration, DCP reserves a place for your child and hires staff according to registrations and deposits paid. Therefore, no refunds or credits will be given after May 1.
2) Cancellation requests made before April 1 will receive a full refund.
3) Cancellation requests made between April 1 and May 1 will receive a 50% refund.
4) Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected]
or through the contact us page on our website www.DCPkids.org. Please allow 2-4 weeks for a refund request to process.
5) DCP reserves the right to cancel any camp program due to insufficient enrollment. Should this occur, we will make every effort to accommodate registered campers’ requests to an alternate program.